Friday, February 16, 2007

THE TRUTH ABOUT ORAL SEX

Are you tired of giving your BF or husband (for married sister) a blow job and you wonder what it feels like to be eaten? Did they ever tell you its OK for girls and not OK for boys? Ask yourself "why do you do it if he won’t return the favor"? Today is the day. There is no more room for excuses. You have the right to the same level of PLEASURE.
Short story:
I had the best oral given to me yesterday. We were both laying down talking about our first sexual encounter. I told him it won't happen again. I said no more sex. I heard him say “I promise you will beg me for more”. I smiled within me. Then he started to play with my nipples and suck them at the same time. I told him I would’t sleep with him no matter how hard he tries. Then he started to move down slowly. the next thing i knew he was between my laps. I just watched him take off my panties and lift my legs up on his shoulder. I said to myself he was going to do it again. I remember the last time he did it, he wanted me to return the favor but I refused. I told him I could’t do it and gave him reasons and he understood(i wanted to do it at my own time). But that did not stop him from satisfying me. I watch him lift my legs and place it on his shoulder. And he started to lick my pussy. It felt great. “Please don’t stop” was the only word that came out of my mouth. Then he penetrated his tongue into me and started tongue-fucking me. It was the greatest experience I ever heard. This lasted for over 5 minutes (i lost track of time) I did’t know what orgasm was until this night. I beg him not to stop. I watched my pelvic rise up in slow motion. The more I beg him not to stop the more he sucks. I wrapped my legs so tight around his neck because I was scared he would stop at the wrong time. I wanted him to consume me. I kept pushing my pussy into his mouth. And he kept on fucking me with is tongue. I was in cloud 9. I wanted him. I wanted a guy like him. He knows how to work with my body. I was so wet you should have seen me dripping. He constantly moves form my pussy to my breast. It was the best sex I ever had. Then it was time for him to penetrate me but found out he did not have a condom(cant afford to get pregnant). I offered him a blow job and he refused he said he doesn't want me to feel pressured. I was impressed. He just lay there and held me tight, finger-fucked me and whispered how much he loved me. at that moment I knew I wasn’t going to let him go.
Back to reality:
I know i did not give you the full detail. I just hope you understand my point. Don’t try to satisfy someone who would’t satisfy you back. I know a lot of guys write about sex and how they would lick you pussy. It’s all fiction. Only few guys do it. But most guys want their dick sucked. So ladies its time to say no. its time you tell them what you really want. The point is this, You might think your sex life is going great but you would’t know how much you’ve missed until you’ve tried the whole nine yard. Most guys can fuck but only the ones who gives you a good head has got it made. So lady when you bf ask you to suck his dick you know what to tell him. If he loved you sucking his dick I bet he would return the favor if he truly loves you.He will get use to it just like you did.

14 comments:

36 INCHES OF BROWN LEGS said...

nice blog

Simply Gorgeous said...

OMG- How graphicaly detailed. Thanks for broaching a topic, that not many would be brave enough to venture.

LondonBuki said...

Yup, very detailed post! LOL!

And a lotta people are shy to talk about this...

You need to see how some guys say, they will NEVER give a woman 'head' but they are the first to want a BJ... nonsense!

Anonymous said...

I actually don't agree... I think most guys give oral sex... i mean some of them actually pretend they don't initially but when it gets down to it... they will do it. I mean this might just be my experience... and another thing.. I don't think giving or recieving oral sex really means you love the person... it could be a means to an end (actual sex), a habit/like, wanting to satisfy the person you're with or a host of other reasons... but great writeup by the way...

Next Door Stranger said...

---OWNB--- i do agree with you. but i have heard most NIJA guys say they would never do it but they want BJ.and i really dont mean it shows they love you.it does not matter to me. the message i wanted to send is "we have equal right to sexual satisfaction with or without love".except if the other party is getting paid for it. maybe we should have a survey among female bloggers to know if most guys actually do it..

Boorish Male said...

Great blog, most guys do give head but generally it depends on the girl. i for one am very selective whose carpet i munch........
Keep writing.

Ubong Da said...

The truth is guys are quite selective who they do it to. If its a one night stand no way. If its a regular babe with high hygene level then no wahala.

Anonymous said...

mami update now.. e don tey!

Anonymous said...

nice read! i had 2 run away from d drama goin on on dose 2 blog abeg. now, on to d topic...ive actually cum 2 find out dat different guys hv different standards wen it cums 2 "givin head". sum guys wld only do it if dey really lyk/luv d chic nd ofcourse she's clean, while sum do it just 2 prove dey r good at it, den again sum do it cos dey feel dey shld, nd sum do it cos dey kno dey cant use dier stuff, so its safe 2 say different strokes 4 different folks.
correct me if im wrong tho.

Anonymous said...

nice read! i had 2 run away from d drama goin on on dose 2 blog abeg. now, on to d topic...ive actually cum 2 find out dat different guys hv different standards wen it cums 2 "givin head". sum guys wld only do it if dey really lyk/luv d chic nd ofcourse she's clean, while sum do it just 2 prove dey r good at it, den again sum do it cos dey feel dey shld, nd sum do it cos dey kno dey cant use dier stuff, so its safe 2 say different strokes 4 different folks.
correct me if im wrong tho.

Next Door Stranger said...

thanks chicka. am glad you stoped by.am tired of that drama too.

Stuck in my throat said...

Ubong:do you think all the guys are hygienic?some chicks gag, not from size, but from the smell..
People take a bath b4 oral sex...wetin?

Anonymous said...

my type of blogger... i'll b back am not a blogger but please stress the point of girls going the 9 yards please...thank you

vindication through innocence said...

lol!!tew funny!!to ubong- some guy that i didnt know propositioned me-Im clean but he didnt know that- i obviously had to decline- his tongue might be dirryy!!
I dunno tho- im all for equality but all the munchin in the nether region is a tad too much for chicks