Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Shit Spreader

I know I haven’t had time to blog. But I blame school and work for that. I was thinking of what I would write about yesterday when a friend called me.

Ore mi atata: hi stranger

Stranger: what’s up, are you coming to work?

Ore mi atata: yes but am calling to warn you beforehand

Strager: what is it?

Ore mi atata: that deeper life woman that you are carrying so high has reported you. She said you don’t do your job and you use the PC to blog, chat, check myspace and hi5 e.t.c

Stranger: WTF? I can’t believe that

Let me tell you why am mad. This woman we are talking about is a holy holy that carries the bible every where she goes. She never wears ear ring, always wears long skirt(winter or summer).I did not know there are people like this in Yankee. So I nicked name her deeper life (no offence to any deeper life out that). You would think she won’t hurt an ant. I use to be there for her when they talk about her because she reminded me of who I use to be (long story sha). I was once like that. Why would I loose my virginity at 22 if it has nothing to do with it? I can’t believe she did that. How would she feel if I told the boss she constantly reads her bible while she should be working?

Ore mi atata: so what are you going to do? You know the boss will call you

Stranger: am going to bitch slap her when I get to work

Ore mi atata: you can get fired

Stranger: I don’t give a fuck. Who cares about the job anyways? I was not going to make it a career. What other reason am I in school? I can’t deal with bitches like this all my life. Am just kidding about slapping her. Why would she do that to me?

Ore mi atata: I think the boss would only warn you. Just be careful next time.

stranger: thanks a lot. bye
ore mi atata: see you soon bye.

Well I just stood there fantasizing on what am going to do and say to her. What do you say to someone that will end up saying nothing? I hate motherfuckers like this. They start something and end up turning their left face when you slap their right (if you know what I mean).
As I was going to work I decided I needed to eat because I would require more energy since I would be spending 6 hours with her in the same office. So I drove to burger king. The next thing I heard while waiting for my meal is.

“Thank you. I love it. That was great. Praise the lord. god is good.
I would definitely come back next time.
Just like they said it would be. The commercial never lied”


that was what came out of this lady's mouth while walking out of burger king. you should have seen the look on everyone face. you could tell we were all thinking the same thing “what the hell is this bitch talking about” (she was really serious about it).

I couldn't believe she yelled that over some stupid Angus burger. Who in the world thank god over some burger(i know we should thank God always but she blew it out of proportion). Wonders shall never end. Where did she land from? I thought of Yaba psychiatric immediately. That’s where she needs to be. i wonder what she would say if she was drunk? huh, maybe she drank before coming to eat? but she seems normal. Oh well, she was the least of my problems for now. where was i?

It’s like the amebo knew I was already mad at her when I got to work. She just gave me that smile that made me speechless. That smile that tell’s you god loves you. Then she said “hi, good to see you” like she was innocent. I just said oloshi in my mind and smiled back at her.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

she reported you for doing what you should be doing... why are you mad at her?
instead of questioning her relationship with God (how dare you?), perhaps you should check yourself.

Next Door Stranger said...

See me see trouble oooo. Why you dey attack me now. I guess you meant to say she reported me for doing what I shouldn’t be doing. Let me set the record straight. I only use my internet time after doing the work assigned to me. Am not one of those lazy ass people that do a 30 minutes job in one hour.
Why did you think I wasn’t fired? Because I work harder than anyone. They cant afford to loose me.
By the way, am not questioning her relationship with God. I was just making sure she wasn’t deceiving herself. And I would take your advice on checking myself. Have been trying to do that since I lost my relationship with God. right now I don’t know what I believe anymore. I have some doubt but am working on it. Hope that makes you feel better my dear anonymite.

Anonymous said...

At anon 1 touche....NDS...it's like the holy rollers want to start on your case. That lady is just a 2 face hypocritical b&%$#. She didn't act in love and that's what Christianity is REALLY about. Some people become Christians and just become UGLY judgemental people which gives christianity a bad name. It's a shame. Sorry jare...don't mind her

LondonBuki said...

Anonymite? LOL!

Anyway, good to know you didn't get into trouble!

Enjoy your weekend!

Manda said...

Glad u didn't get into trouble cos i see myself geting into one soon *smile* God no go gree. But u need to watch ur back gurl.