Sunday, February 4, 2007

RAMBLING

I know it’s been awhile I posted something. It’s also been years I broke up with my bf. I just never gave up or admitted to it (why should I anyways. We were still doing things bf and gf do). He was my first love. As I was driving to work I started to think about how happy we would have been together if he had only loved me. All I wanted is his love. Am I asking for too much? I remember when we first met, it was like match made in heaven. We were so much in love. I was his first (that’s what he said. "only god knows"). I remember the(my) first kiss at the movies. It only took few seconds and it was the best I ever had. It took us a while to have sex (another story for some other time) but we were so much in love. We were always together. We took pictures everywhere we go. We were one of those couple everyone wanted to be like. Every one loved seeing us together. Not even our misunderstandings could come between us. I just don’t know were it went wrong. I should have seen it coming. I remember the last sex. It was so terrible. Terrible in the sense that he never cared about how I felt. He only cared about his own sexual pleasures. He just wanted to fuck me and go to sleep. He never takes his had off me while we sleep(but he started doing that). Then it got worster(pardon my english). After we had sex he would asked me to go home "not immediately". Maybe two hours after the fact (I would explain why later) he makes excuse like “it’s getting late”. Dam it! That was my second home. Why would he ask me to leave (he know how far I live)? Oh yeah I remember. (He has a gf now. “He Said she was a mistake” an excuse to have sex with me because I was his best).but I was a fool in love. And I loved having sex with him too. Ok am going too fast. Some of the things I wrote might not make sense till I tell you how it all started. But I have to go now, Got homework to do.

2 comments:

LondonBuki said...

Hey... Good to see an update from you.

That was mean, telling you "It's getting late" after he has "gotten some" and is satisfied... I guess there are things that women have to look out for, signs that a relationship has run its course, that a guy is no longer "into you".

I hope you've healed from this break-up... Enjoy the rest of your week and don't work too hard!

BabaAlaye said...

It's tough.

I've been there a lot of times.

The times i say Babe you need to go home

Even tho' i know it's late and it's not safe driving home that late at night.

But after the sex you really don't want to see her.

Not until the urge for sex comes again.

I think it's over the moment a Guy refuses to cuddle with you after sex.

And when you know deep inside, he's just fcuking you that night.

I think that's the time to hit the Freeway.

......No matter what he says.