Tuesday, February 6, 2007

MY SEX Q & A

had to do this. got tagged by overwhelmed. and i find it interesting too.

1.) How old were you the first time? 22

2.) Name of your first? The novice

3.) Good or Bad? OK. Was’t impressed. Want do you expect from two people who had no experience. But I have a master’s degree now. am working on my PhD.

4.) Name of the worst and why? The novice because the last 2 sex were terrible and hurtful (no feeling & more pain)

.) Name of the best and why? Am confused. I would say the novice because we had good sex during our “love love” days.

6.) Weirdest place you ever had sex? in a car

7.) Favorite Position: I love woman on top because I get to control the movement. I also love missionary position, the standing position (I mean when the man puts the woman on the wall), siting position. somebody please stop me. in short I would try anything but doggy style. Don’t enjoy over-penetration. No offence to you overwhelmed but he keeps jerking my cervix.

8.) Ever fake an orgasm? My ex only cum when he knows have had an orgasm so I faked it sometimes to get him off me.

9.) Would you admit it if the person asked? Sure why not. But he thinks he is that good. Hope his new gf tells him.

10.) Favorite time of day to have sex? Any time of the day (if am in the mood)

11.) Most times you have had sex in one day? 5 (I think)

12.) Same person? (Is there an alternative?) Am not that sluttish (yes)

13.) Ever fantasize about someone other than the one you’re with? Never. But I called my ex name while I was at it with my second(remember my one night stand).(never thought that would happen to me) Thank god he did not noticed.

14.) Restrictions during sex? No third parties

15.) Accessories? no
16.) What? none
17.) Done it in the rain? You have to respect god’s shower

8.) Done it in a car? yea
19.) Had a Threesome? Never ever (i don't share)
20.) Want to have sex now? No ( I surprise myself).
21.) Ideal pe$%S SIZE? Do you mean before erection or after(that plays a big factor)

4 comments:

LondonBuki said...

LOL @ do you mean before erection or after?

I hope his new gf tells him or else he'll be going around thinking he's the best out there.. LOL!!!

Confused Naija Girl said...

lol lol this tag is infectious. maybe i should do mine.

Anonymous said...

u dont lyk doggy style? wow! dats a first(lol)

Next Door Stranger said...

i had a bad experience with my first fuck because his dick is longer than i am deep. i actully loved it with my second fuck.so i take back my word.