Monday, April 16, 2007

LAST NIGHT

Last night he made love to me. It’s been a long time I messed with him because I started messing with my ex. He said he really loves me and wants me. I don’t want him. Am scared of what people will think about me. One thing I never told you guys was “He is my ex good friend”. I do like him but I can’t be with him. He treats me good in and out of bed but I don’t want to ruin their friendship. He told me he does not care but I do.
I just laid there. I love the way he makes love to me. He respects my body. He treats me like an irreplaceable treasure. He started by kissing every part of my body including places that makes me self conscious. I feel like an angel with him. I already knew what he was going to do. He was going to eat me out first. The thought of his face being buried between my legs is enough turn on. His tongue works like local anesthetic. My lower body was paralyzed. I loved it. He switches from tongue fucking to sucking my clit. It felt good. I did not want him to stop as usual. He moved my lower body in different position for vivid view.
To my surprise I head him say put it in my face. I was shocked. I tried but I my legs were too weak to move. He realized I couldn't move and helped. I watched him bury his face between them. He continues to penetrate me with his tongue and massage me from inside. I was filled with ecstasy. This went on for a long time. I lost track of time as usual. Then we had to move in to the sex part. That’s the only part where my ex beats him but I still prefer his love making because he only cares about my satisfaction and he does everything pleasurable. It was during this time I started to think about my life. What was I doing? What if he found out I messed with my ex after I told him I was done with him? What would he think of me? What am I becoming? I really think he loves me but I don’t think am ready for this. He has never asked me to do anything for him. I have never given him oral. Why does he care so much? I just don’t understand.

6 comments:

Dolly said...

First!!!
what's my prize

Next Door Stranger said...

i have never given a price before.but i will give you the only thing i can lay my hands on for now. "a copy of my sex video" hope u will accept it.

chidi said...

since im next in-line, what do i get???

Orientatednaijababe said...

girl, u r enjoying...i am jealous o...spare me some fun

Orientatednaijababe said...

girl, u r enjoying...i am jealous o...spare me some fun

Ms. Catwalq said...

Yup...good head will do that to you