Saturday, January 27, 2007

INTRODUCTION

This is my first post ever since I created this blog. I which I could be more dedicated like my inspirers (Overwhelmed and Babaalaye , LondonBuki e.t.c) they never failed to amuse. In the midst of the laughter you can’t help but agree to the truth they share.
As for me am just going to keep writing because I don’t have any one to share my pain and sexual experience with without being judged or look down on. So for all those that think they know me this is my private story and don’t be stupid to ask me. Keep what you know to yourself (am a very private person and I would like to keep it that way).
I might not be able to post something constantly because of my work* and am a procrastinator. But with time I will let you into my strange life. Just be patient.

Watch out for more.

5 comments:

LondonBuki said...

WELCOME!!!

I like the name of your blog and your name(Next Door Stranger) :-)

Hope to see more from you... I'll bookmark your page!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blogsville... i will definitely be back here to see wassup... i love your name too... next door stranger says a lot

BeautyinBaltimore said...

I can't wait to hear more. I love to read about sex from a woman's point of view.

BabaAlaye said...

Sorry i got in late to Welcome you.
Shebi na next door you dey?

I go come borrow Vaseline from your house.

No ask me wetin i wan take am do sha o!!!

Next Door Stranger said...

very funny babaalaye.